project zero

Sunday, May 16, 2010

loving her more that anything


i draw this

i sms her telling her that we need to sit down and talk things out
and she reply NO WE DON'T, GO AWAY STAY AWAY FROM ME.

what did i do to deserve this
all i did was falling in love with her.
is that too much.

and 99% of my friend ask me to move on, haizzzzz

this is the letter that i want her to read.
i hope one day she will go to my blog and read this

Dear Nor Liyana

This is the story of the first and the last time I fall in true love with a beautiful, interesting, fascinating girl that inhabit in my soul.

I'm writing this letter as a chance weather we together or apart you will always be the girl of my life.

The only guy that I envy, is the guy that win your heart and I always believe to be destiny to be that guy.

if we never see ever again, you out walking one day and you feel a certain present beside you, that will be me loving you wherever I am.

i still want to wait for you, I know it's not going to be easy but i really want to wait because i love you.

No comments: