project zero

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

nothing to do with the living or the dead [part 2]


I’m leaving

Its today
The day I go away, go far away
I’m leaving, without saying good bye
Will you notice that I’m gone?
Will u think about me?
Will u look for me?
Or you do not care for me?
Or do you not look for me?
When I’m gone

Why I have this feeling
That you will not miss me
Even for a minute or two
But I don’t blame you
Because you don’t know the truth
So I blame myself for not telling you
That I love you so…

I’m going far away
I know that I cannot stay
Because I know you love him
you love him so much
As I have been just watching you
Watching you from the start
So now, I will walk away
Without saying good bye…

3 comments:

Untrue said...

This is so nice

lost child said...

hi can i noe how u find my blog?

Untrue said...

hmm I can find anything that intrest me