project zero

Monday, February 23, 2009

papermoon


PAPERMOON - Tommy heavenly6

Original / Romaji Lyrics
I'M FALLING DOWN INTO MY SHADOW

Iki wo hisomete
Matteiru DEADLY NIGHT
DON'T SCARY majo ga egaita

Kabocha no basha mo
Sono me ni utsuseru kara
SEE YOU IN YOUR DREAMS

YEAH BABY kowai yume da to shitemo
FAIRY BLUE

Kimi no tame ni hoshi wo kudaki
Kazaritsuketa
BLACK PAPER MOON
Shinjite kureta nara!
WHEN YOU'RE LOST "HERE"
I AM... "FOREVER" WITH YOUR SOUL
Miagereba kagayaku tsuki no youni
Amai shinku no jamu wo

Otoshita kaado ni ukabiagaru moji
YOUR DESTINY kimi ga nozomeba

Donna sekai mo
Sono te ni tsukameru kara
Madowasarenai de

Darenimo kowasenai
FAIRY BLUE

Kimi ga kureta ikiru akashi
Kizuna to iu "eien"
Sakende kureta nara
I WILL FIND YOU MY DEAR!
Doko ni itemo
Karamitsuku jubaku wo tokihanatte
Daremo shinjirarenakute

Hikutsu ni naru toki mo aru
Soredemo kimi no kotoba ha
Itsudemo mune ni chikaiteru
FAIRY BLUE

Kimi no tame ni hoshi wo kudaki
Kazaritsuketa "mejirushi"
Yume wo miushinatte mayotta toki
Miagete hoshii
FAIRY BLUE

Kimi ga kureta ikiru akashi
Kizuna to iu "shinrai"
Kimi ha hitori janai
WHEN YOU'RE LOST "HERE"
I AM... "FOREVER" WITH YOU SOUL
Tadoritsukeru kimi ga shinjiru nara

English Translation



I'm falling down into my shadow

Holding my breath

The deadly night is waiting

Don't be scared

of the pumpkin carriage the witch drew

Cuz it can show in your eyes

See you in your dreams

Yeah baby, even if it's a nightmare

Fairy Blue

For you I'll smash the stars

and put them on display

Black Paper Moon

If you believe in me!

When you're lost "here"

I am... "forever" with your soul

If you look up, just like the shining moon...

A symbol rises to the top

on the card I dropped in the sweet crimson jam

Your destiny - if you wish

Any sort of world

Can be yours

Don't confuse me

No one can break me down

Fairy Blue

You gave me a reason to live

in an "eternity" of captivity

If you shout for me

I will find you, my dear!

Wherever you are

And free you from that ensnaring curse

No one believes in me

There are times when I'm degraded

Even so, your words

will always echo in my heart

Fairy Blue

For you I'll smash the stars

and arrange them into a "sign"

Whenever you lose hesitate, losing sight of your dreams

I want you to look up

Fairy Blue

You gave me a reason to live

A "faith" called captivity

You are not alone

When you're lost "here"

I am... "forever" with your soul

We can make it through, if you believe













No comments: